I found this from link’s link’s link’s and stranded in Cee’s blog Share Your World post in a way we get to know each other. So once a week, she’ll post four new questions for you to answer about yourself or the area in the world you live. and she’s being doing it for almost a year
How Do I Participate?
There are two ways you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your blog, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
This is this week’s questions and my response:
- What feeds your enthusiasm for life? human. If I could have the chance to get to know every people better I would. I love to know that through other people life I can learn a lot of things about life that might happen or not in my life.
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? My life is flat and I wish more color so probably a action film with lead role at tough woman like Lara Croft or a romantic film just exactly based on Jamie McGuire novel Beautiful Disaster.
- If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do? Trapeze. I just hope I’m not afraid of the height.
- You are given $500 and the chance to exchange it for one of two envelopes. One envelope contains $5,000 and one contains $50. Do you make the trade? Why or why not? Nope, I’m satisfy with $500 and still do something with it. $5000 is alluring but I won’t lust make myself greedy.