Cee’s Share Your World this week….
How To Participate?
There are two ways you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your blog, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
This is this week’s questions:
- If you were to move and your home came fully furnished with everything you ever wanted, list at least three things from your old house you wish to retain?
- Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
- What is the most enjoyable team or club you have belonged to and what was it that made it so?
- What do you feel is the most enjoyable way to spend $50? Why?
See my answers below:
- Three things I wish to bring to my new house are: my kapok bed-nothing can beat old time bed filled from kapok tree that comfort myself every night and wash away all the weariness, my vintage-style wall clock-wedding gift from special person, my airplane blanket-I have 2 as a gift from my friends.
- Clean, definitely. I am an OCD so clean is a must. My hobby and my therapy is cleaning the house.
- Team Edward at the beginning but turn to Team Taylor at the recent. 🙂
- Books. Never ending love for books. and maybe with some chips and soda for friends.