Today is the day am getting one year older.
Today is the day am feeling old.
Today is my birth day.
It’s been in this two years I desperately to have Birthday In Silent like I had last years. Means I didn’t celebrate it and didn’t give hint of my birthday on any social media so that I’ll only received less birthdays greetings and it’s from people that actually carved me in their head. Last year get less than 20 so who knows this year.
Last 2 years I made a wishlist of stuff I wish I owned and only birthday cake that came true but this year my wishlist more about my life. I made my 27 wishlist and still expecting an Audi R8, o yeaaaa *dancing*.
Today I’ll share 27 things about me that 99% people around me don’t know about it:
- I speak and write in English better than in my mother tounge
- I went to a club when I was 14
- I like gift and surprises
- I like hot vanilla milk and cold chocolate milk
- I don’t like sour fruits
- I choose to starve myself rather than eat unhealthy food
- I was stingy to myself but generous to people around me
- I was great at play pool and used to play for 7 – 8 hours in one day
- I can’t memorize lyrics and deaf tone
- I can’t say no
- I speak baby voice with my hubs and brothers
- I spoiled a lot to my hubs
- I know I like or don’t like people at first meet
- I don’t like being questioned
- I can’t drink coffee. Tea for life!!!
- I fall in love with fictional character a lot. There’s even a list
- I don’t like the color orange. Thought didn’t blend with my tanned skin
- I was cheesy. Especially when I opened my high school diary ewww….
- Rainy/Cold season is my kryptonite
- I want my life like in CSI or any action movie
- I am very open-minded or maybe too open-minded for my surroundings
- Silent is gold
- I don’t like how people call my name. Well, I don’t like my name actually.
- I have a memory of a goldfish
- I am a very sensitive person
adorelike to stare male and female with plunging back line
- I can eat twice more or less than my hubs portion
Thank you hubs for this beautiful and lovely 27 white roses you gave me when I was asleep and you woke me up in the middle of the night bringing and putting this in front of my half-asleep face that when I woke up in the morning I thought I was dreaming. But I saw this 27 white roses near the bed in a basin. Anyhow, thank you love! I hope more more white roses in the years to come.
It’s good with getting older because I know and will love myself even better.